Monday, August 31, 2009

BOOTS!

Although it's a new week, I would like to add one more post about shoes. I love wearing boots in all seasons and I get excited every new season because there are so many different styles to wear. I have learned too, that even though I love all boots, some may not work as well for me because of my short height.

If you are short, it is better not to wear flat boots and to wear at least a little heel. If you wear them with a skirt or dress that is below the knee, the boot should be the same color to provide the lengthening effect. Also, even though it is always stylish to wear high boots, shorter people may want to check out booties or ankle boots because they won't make your body look so hidden.

If you have thick legs, try to avoid calf-length boots and ankle boots. Full length boots are more slimming.

Also, be informed about all of the different options. For going out at night, choose sexy ankle boots or mid length suede boots with a heel. There are great day boots to choose from, like cowboy or riding boots. Boots can be worn with every outfit and every occasion. Just like any other shoe, think about what look you are trying to go for and then decide the height, color, and material of the shoe to fit that attitude.

No comments: